Nodo Donuts | Brisbane
Come visit Nodo Donuts Cafe in Brisbane!
In 2014 Kate Williams lovingly launched Nodo (pronounced “no-dough”), with very pure intentions:
To spread happiness through beautiful baked goods that combine artisan methods, naturally gluten free ingredients and love so people could have their cake and eat it to;
To spoil people who genuinely care about what they eat.
Since launching, Nodo has grown into an institution amongst people with the very same healthy obsession for wholesome food.
Nodo’s philosophy is simple “EAT DONUTS FOR BREAKFAST”.
This means putting the fun back into wholesome food. All their products have been lovingly prepared with nothing but good intentions, a focus on health and the best possible, naturally gluten free ingredients.
So what makes Nodo the world’s friendliest donut you ask?
- Donuts are friendly to people with various dietary requirements;
- Donuts are 100% gluten free;
- Donuts are baked fresh daily, and never fried:
- Nodo use ingredients that are meant to be together;
- All ingredients are selected responsibly;
- Nodo’s team is super passionate about what they do, therefore a whole lot of love goes into making every batch;
- Nodo use local farm fresh, free range eggs.
Come visit and enjoy the best donuts in Brisbane!
Address: 1 Ella St, Newstead QLD 4006
Phone: 07 3852 2230
Monday – Friday
6.30am – 3.00pm
Saturday – Sunday
7.00am – 3.00pm